Hair mask is a universal remedy that is able to restore split ends, improve the structure of the curls and give the hair a natural glow. The tool can be prepared at home and be sure of its 100% efficiency and naturalness. Masks are prepared independently of improvised means and affect the scalp and hair in general.
The benefits of homemade hair masks
Since ancient times, women have followed the beauty of their hair and have done everything to strengthen them and give them natural beauty. They did not have shop masks and they prepared them on their own. They made them from herbs and plants, tinctures and herbs and other natural ingredients.
The advantages of homemade hair masks:
- Availability in the price. Most of the components can be found in your kitchen, or in the nearest store;
- Environmentally friendly products. When preparing a self-healing hair product, you can be 100% sure of the naturalness of the products used. They contain no harmful substances that can destroy and change the structure of the hair;
- Comprehensive impact. Homemade masks act on hairline diversified. They are able to protect hair from brittleness, add shine and enrich nutrients.
When preparing a hair mask at home, make sure there is no allergic reaction to its components.
The advantage of homemade hair masks is their quick and easy preparation. Such mixtures usually do not cause side effects if the proportions of herbs and plant components are properly observed.
10 effective recipes
Masks, prepared by yourself, are useful and effective. With their help, you can:
- get rid of the problem of hair loss and stimulate their growth;
- give your hair a natural shine and silkiness;
- strengthen the root zone on the head;
- to restore the hair structure after their coloring, bleaching and other procedures;
- moisturize dry strands, saturating them with essential vitamins and minerals;
- restore greasy secretion;
- get rid of unwanted dandruff.
We list the best hair masks at home.
Hair growth mask
To stimulate hair growth and strengthen them, a homemade mask is a great helper. It can be made from cinnamon, onions, pepper tinctures, with ginger, custard tea and traditional herbs.
Recipes masks for hair growth:
- Cinnamon.Take 4 tsp. clay (green or blue) and dilute them in water. To the mixture add 2 tsp. cinnamon powder. If desired, add a pinch of red pepper. The mask is applied for 15-30 minutes. If it starts to burn, then immediately wash off with shampoo. The treatment course includes applying 8 masks to the hair for 10 days.
- With pepper tincture. Owners of sensitive skin should be especially careful with the use of masks with the addition of hot peppers. Remember that the more water we add to the tincture, the more the solution burns the scalp. Pepper solution is purchased at a pharmacy or prepared independently (optional). Dilute 1 tbsp. l with 1 yolk and 100 ml of kefir and rub the mixture into the scalp. Cover with a towel and leave for 2 hours. The course of treatment is 3 months. If the mask is applied to prevent hair loss, it is used once every 7 days.
To stimulate hair growth, it is perfect to mix several popular components and to maintain the correct proportions in the manufacture of masks.
Mustard - one of the most effective folk remedies for hair. Powder from it can be found in any pharmacy or in stores on the shelves with spices. This property of mustard as a burning sensation stimulates a rush of blood in the hair bulbs, due to which they grow rapidly.
For cooking mustard masks need ingredients:
- mustard powder - 2 tbsp. l;
- hot water - 2 tbsp. l;
- sugar - 2 tsp;
- egg yolk - 1 pc .;
- oil (any) - 2 tbsp. l
Diluted mustard powder in water. To it add sugar, yolk and base oil. Stir the ingredients until smooth. The resulting mask is applied to the scalp and cover with a towel or package. The time of the procedure is 1 hour. Then wash off the mask with shampoo.
Mustard dries hair and therefore owners of dry hair should be wary of using masks with its addition.
Mask with mustard is recommended to be applied once a week for one month. After using it, hair becomes strong, thick and grows quickly. This type of mask also helps to get rid of such problems as greasy hair.
Mask with a bow
Masks with onions are suitable for dry and oily hair. The composition of onions includes many nutrients and minerals that contribute to:
- slow hair loss;
- effective anti-dandruff;
- nutrition of hair roots;
- hair growth;
- giving them shine and silkiness.
To preparemask with a bow for dry hairwill require 3 tbsp. l gruel of onions, 1 tbsp. l honey and sour cream. The components are mixed until smooth. The mixture is applied to the head with the help of massaging actions and is warmed with a towel. The procedure is carried out within an hour. Wash off with warm water and shampoo.
For cookingmasks with bow for oily hairare used:
- onion juice - 150 ml;
- lemon - in the same amount;
- burdock oil - 0.5 tbsp. l
Mix the ingredients and apply on the epidermis. Cover the head with a plastic bag and leave the mask for 30 minutes. Then wash off. The procedure is carried out within a month.
The best hair masks at home with a bow are suitable for any type of hair. When applied to the scalp in a regular manner, curls will become more luxurious and silky.
Part the rootgingerincludes useful vitamins (C, A, nicotinic acid) and minerals (iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and others). It is used as a food seasoning, for medical purposes and as a popular ingredient for restoring hair structure.
In the manufacture of the mask with the addition of ginger is recommended to use powder. He bakes less than raw.
Recipeginger masksis mixing 1 tsp. ground root and oil (of any type). The resulting mixture is rubbed into the hair roots and left for 30 minutes. For greater effect on the head dressing towel. Then the mask is washed off.
Oil is suitable for strengthening hair. It restores their structure and gives a natural shine.
Recipes masks with burdock oilto strengthen hair:
- Mix egg yolk with burdock oil (2 tbsp. L). The mixture is applied over the entire length of the hair and the head is wrapped with a towel. Leave the mask for 1 hour and wash off. To completely wash it off, soap your head 2-3 times with shampoo and rinse your hair in warm water.
- We mix alcohol and burdock oil in proportions 1 to 2. The mask is applied an hour before shampooing. Keep your hair under a towel for effective exposure. The tool is applied 2-3 times a week.
Inulin, which is part of burdock oil, is able to smooth and straighten curls. The same useful element effectively acts as a washing and moisturizing medicine for hair and scalp.
Castor oil mask
In folk medicine, castor oil is used to give the hair a lively look. The tool is also used to get rid of dandruff. The composition of castor oil includes ricinoleic acid, which has a healing effect on the scalp and hair.
Effective recipes hair masks with castor oil:
- To stimulate hair growth.Squeeze the juice from the leaves of aloe (2 tbsp. L). Pre-plant should be in the fridge. Then chop the onion and squeeze juice from it (2 tbsp. L). Castor oil is heated. Mix all the ingredients and apply with massaging movements on the scalp. We warm and leave the mask for 1 hour, then wash off with warm water. To get rid of the smell of onions, you can take a shampoo with essential oils. The treatment course is 12 masks.
- From dry hair.Grate 4 cloves of garlic on the grater. Mix it with 1 tsp. honey and 1 tbsp. l sour cream. Castor, olive and linseed oil 1 tbsp. heat the spoon and add to the prepared mixture. Mask applied to the scalp and leave for 1 hour. The course of treatment is 2 months. As a preventive measure, we apply a mask once a week for one month.
Castor oil has an unpleasant smell and its consistency is the densest among all types of oils. But this is one of the most effective and fast means capable of restoring the structure of the hair and giving it a natural shine.
Mask with lemon and garlic
This type is suitable for oily hair. To prepare the mask will need:
- juice from aloe and lemon;
- garlic clove.
Honey is heated and diluted with aloe and lemon juice. Add crushed garlic to the mixture. The mask is applied to the hair and the head is covered with a towel. After 30 minutes, rinse with water or non-concentrated shampoo.
Peach is a fruit enriched with vitamins (A, B, C) and minerals (iron, potassium, copper and others). A mixture with such a fruit nourishes the scalp and enriches the curls with essential trace elements.
To preparepeach hair maskwill be required:
- ripe fruit - 2 pieces;
- milk - 3 tbsp. l;
- oregano air - 7 drops.
Milk is heated, it should be warm. From the peaches, separate the pulp and whisk it in a blender. The components of the mask are mixed to a uniform consistency and applied to the ends of the hair. The time of the procedure is 30 minutes.
Mask with aloe
Before use, aloe leaves should be stored in the refrigerator. The plant restores the hair structure, moisturizes and nourishes them. Thanks to the application of aloe to the scalp, hair growth is accelerated and cell regeneration is improved.
For cookingmasks with aloewill be required:
- juice from the plant - 1 tbsp. l;
- decoction of nettle - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- castor oil - 1 tsp;
- egg yolk - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 cloves.
Chop garlic and squeeze juice from it. Mix all ingredients and add garlic juice to them. The mask is applied to the hair and covered with a towel. The procedure is carried out for 30 minutes. Then wash off with warm water and shampoo.Mask with aloehas a positive effect in the fight against hair loss and split ends.
Egg is a universal product that is in every home. It is excellent as a component for the manufacture of therapeutic hair masks.
Recipes of the best hair masks at home with an egg:
- 1 tbsp. l yeast is diluted in warm water. Insist for 15 minutes. Break one egg and add to the yeast. Mask applied over the entire length of the hair. We warm and leave for an hour. Then wash off. If necessary, repeat the procedure for several days.
- We heat olive, coconut and linseed oil. Beat the egg and add the warmed mixture of oils. It is recommended to apply the mask for the whole night, but if not possible, then at least 2 hours. Wash off the mask with a decoction of medicinal plants (nettle, chamomile, mint).
At home, you can experiment with the creation of a hair mask and select which components are suitable for each woman individually. Try and be beautiful!